Thursday, January 3, 2013

New Year, New Goals

It is a brand new year again and it feels like everything is starting fresh again. I have managed to keep up with this blog without changing it for an entire year. I feel like that is an accomplishment on its own because I kept changing it every few months. Since I started on a new year resolution post last year, I thought it would be fun to do a similar thing this year.

I have decided that I am not going to set thirteen crafting goals for this year because that is just too many for me right now. Instead, I have decided to focus on six goals.



2013 Knitting & Spinning Resolutions

1. Go through my stash and donate/gift/get rid of yarn I am not madly in love with
2. Organize my spinning fiber into animal fiber and non-animal fiber groups
3. Spin the entirety of my Padame fleece and make something from the resulting yarn
4. Make a pair of socks for my mom, my dad, my brother, and my fiance
5. Make a pair of socks out of leftover sock yarn
6. Get the fiber and spin the fiber for my wedding ring shawl

Let's hope that this new year will turn out fantastic. Happy New Year!

No comments:

Post a Comment