Sunday, January 1, 2012
This is mainly a knitting blog and the new year always comes with new goals. This year I am making official resolutions for my knitting life. At the end of the year (assuming the end of the world doesn't happen yet again) I will look back and see if I have accomplished any of my goals for the year. Since this year will be a big year for me personally, it makes sense to make twelve knitting resolutions for the year.
2012 Knitting Resolutions
1. Complete 12 pairs of socks in the year
2. Knit a pair of knee high socks
3. Knit a pair of socks with unusual construction
4. Knit a pair of colorwork socks
5. Design and knit a pair of socks
6. Spin sock yarn and knit a pair of socks from the handspun sock yarn
7.Knit 3-5 pairs of socks for my fiance
8. Knit my first sweater
9. Knit my first shawl
10. Learn to knit and purl with my left hand
11.Learn how to knit back-backwards (for entrelac)
12. Design, spin, and knit a wedding ring shawl
Happy New Year Everyone!