Wednesday, June 11, 2014

Randomly on a Wednesday

1. The knitting on my socks is going slow. I am just past the set up for the gusset decreases on one sock and just getting ready to knit down the heel flap on the other.

2. Saw Maleficent yesterday. It wasn't the greatest movie on the planet, but I would pick it up on DVD. It took an interesting take on the tale and it was fun. The only downside was that I figured out the climax of the movie right before it hit. I'm getting too smart for movies.

3. My room is getting along. It is painted now. We just need to put up the trim.

4. I've been living out of my car and at my fiance's house for about three weeks now.

5. I'll be glad when my room is done.

6. Slowly becoming obsessed with needlepoint lace and embroidery. The newest issue of Piecework isn't helping that recently. Call me Queen Victoria with my lace problem.

7. I really need to work on the feather and fan shawl.

8. Salted caramel hot chocolate with a dab of Hershey's cocoa powder added in is delicious.

No comments:

Post a Comment