Monday, June 30, 2014
10 Reasons Why I Love Ravelry
2. Ravelry lets me share my projects no matter how simple or complicated they are.
3. Ravelry has an awesome community for everything you can imagine!
4. Ravelry lets me find Local Yarn Stores (LYS) so I can shop for yarn in person instead of going online all of the time.
5. Ravelry understands that I have more ambition than I have time or money and lets me store any number of free patterns in my library.
6. Ravelry lets me have a place to catalog all of my yarn so I can know how much I have and lets me see how much I have used.
7. Ravelry provides a much needed ego boost when I need to show off something awesome that non-knitters just don't understand.
8. Ravelry gets it when I vent about not being able to finish a second sock because my sleep deprived brain was convinced that I knit enough to start the toe (hint: I was an inch off)
9. Ravelry is a horrible enabler with knitting and knitting accessories and I love them for it.
10. Ravelry helps to let me know that I am not alone in my passion for knitting and that I am no less a person for letting my brain and fingers have a workout while making a beautiful and useable object.
Thank you Jess and Casey for bringing Ravelry into existence and for sharing it with the world.